Write Better Papers and Proposals
Get Started Now
Clear Language. Solid Argument.
Learn how to start. Convey your points with clarity and fluency. Construct a persuasive argument from evidence. Develop an editing process that creates excellence.
EvidenceCollect the data and analyze the evidence. Make a few compelling figures that lay out the case.
DraftUse the evidence to write the crappy first draft. It sucks, and that's okay. Get the ideas down.
EditBegin a process that will probably take longer than the research. Revise, revise, revise. You may need a break.
FeedbackShare your third, fifth, or tenth best draft with collaborators or your advisor for feedback. Then sit back and savor the harsh comments.
PolishNow turn your lump of carbon into a diamond. You may need to repeat some or all of the previous steps many times.
SharePost, publish, or turn it in. Share your work and savor the satisfaction of producing original work. You've earned a treat!
Our Small Yet Incredible Team
Between us, we have a comparative advantage with more than 20 years of science education, over 500 original manuscripts, and a publication track record of more than 200 articles. You can count on us.
Our Pricing Plans
Your purchase of any service partly funds our mission of providing graduate students with the resources they need to become effective scientific writers.
- Work with our team to polish edit your scientific paper ahead of submission.
- Great for individual researchers or teams.
- Work with our team to create a custom writing clinic, workshop, seminar, or curriculum.
- Great for individuals, groups, and departments.
- Work with our team to create an education outreach partnership for your grant proposal.
- Great for individual PIs and research groups.
What Our Clients have to say
Writing scientific papers and proposals comes naturally to no one. We all must learn. Here are some true stories.